Something tasty for the first working day of the week!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, soda, powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a mixer. Mix in honey and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Mix in coconut, dried cranberries, oats and rosemary. Fold dry ingredients into butter mixture. Form into balls, approximately 2 tablespoons. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake until cookies turn golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Let sit 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a rack to cool completely.